• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A plea from Ronald Davis for more research, and donations.

Ellkaye

they have the right to be informed.
They have the right to treat him with anything,at this stage.
Plain tragic.
I dont know what to say n how to say it.
I feel I have spoken enough on this forum elsewhere about how to help him n others.

Gingergrrl

My guess is that he has either already tried anti retro-virals and they did not work for him or his doctors have assessed that they are not appropriate for him. If his family thought they could help, they would move heaven and earth to find the right treatment. Thank you for posting the link though and it is interesting to read.

Ellkaye

He may be too weak to take them?
They re definitely not like candy, I'll vouch for that. Perhaps if he gets a bit stronger?
Viread can be given IV.But he's probably to weak to take strong stuff like that?
Let's leave it to the doctors,and pray.

Gingergrrl

Let's leave it to the doctors,and pray.

Agreed. I pray for Whitney all the time that his doctors will find the a-ha moment at the exact right time from what to do re: the feeding tube to his overall heath long-term. If his family is reading, he is in so many people's prayers.

Marky90

Science breeds knowledge, opinion breeds ignorance
"
Janet Dafoe - "Ativan cleared Whitney's brain fog few min! Smile! Hug! LAUGH! I told him about all his supporters/world. 1st time! Big smile! "

Oh my, if this wasn`t heartwarming.

Ativan is a benzo.

Attachments

• 12508811_778420318929058_6399520685398686034_n.jpg
    12508811_778420318929058_6399520685398686034_n.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 18