• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A "Good Doctor List" For Phoenix Rising?

TheMoonIsBlue

I was thinking about the Co-Cure site for good ME/CFS doctors, which is a good list but does need updating..........but I was also thinking, how about a "Good Doctor" list from Phoenix Rising members?

There could be a lot of doctors out there people are finding helpful for their ME/CFS......doctors who atleast are interested, are "believers", keep up with research, are willing to try new treatment and try medications off label.

I know not everyone will want to share who their doctor is which I totally understand for privacy reason. But if you do, or if you have heard of a doctor who is open to accepting ME/CFS patients, how about starting a list? And maybe add a few lines about what the doctor is doing for ME/CFS, how you or others have found them helpful, etc.

Just an idea ;)