• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

a few questions about BH4

Mimi

Hi - This is an old thread, but I actually get a lot of benefit from it and so do a lot of my friends in BACFS. In fact, ithe research on BH4 looks so promising that we're starting an informal study in conjunction with the Open Medicine Institute. We're each pitching in $200 each for half a gram or asking for donations to support the people who can't afford as much. I'm going to place the order with Schircks Laboratories (the lab that supplies the researchers) after the holidays and then repackage and send the BH4 to everyone who ordered with us. Shipping is fast and I'll pack them with ice packs.

If anyone is interested in getting pure BH4 powder, participating in our study (requires blood draws and online surveys), or donating to the cause, you can send me a personal message on this forum and I'll reply with further details.

Mimi

Crappy

Mimi,

How is that possible? Schircks Laboratories has made a big deal out of the fact that Merck has corrupted their ability to make the substance (BH4) legally? Schircks Laboratories sold out of BH4 last year and stated no more would be made for fear of Patent Attorneys dropping from the skies???