• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A couple of supplements for a big discount...

Hi All,

I bought a number of supplements from Amazon and ended up intolerant to B2 and too scared to try the rest. I tried to return them to Amazon but they don't accept supplement returns...so my loss is your gain!

I will sell these at 25% off what amazon has them at + $5 shipping. Everything is sealed except or the B2 which I took one pill of...

B2 100mg 100 capsules
B6 100mg 250 capsules
Niacinamide 500 mg 100 capsules
Megafolinic 800 mcg 120 tablets
Molybedum 500 mcg 90 capsules
Hydroxo B12 2000 mcg 60 lozenges
Methyl Folate 400mcg 60 capsules

Let me know if you're interested!

PS: Not sure if I am allowed to post anything like this or if there is a place to post this...

a picture of supplements

Attachments

• 20160121_152749.jpg
    20160121_152749.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15

drob31

I know you're scared to try the rest, but have you ever thought of trying some of the more important ones like methylfolate or methyl b12 at a super low dose?

*GG*

I'm not interested, but think you should offer a bigger discount than that :)

You don't have many posts here is one reason why.

GG

Mary

Moderator Resource
@AspireApex - FWIW, I reacted badly to B2 also - but I tolerated all the other supplements you have with no problem. I think drob31 makes a good suggestion. Also, it's probably a good idea to be taking a low-dose B complex at the same time. One I use with no problem is http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-ultra-activated-b-complex-high-bioavailability-60-veg-caps

And Swanson Vitamins lets you return anything you buy, even if opened, if you're unhappy for any reason - plus they pay the return shipping!

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
Many people here send stuff to those who need it for free and just eat what they spent. I have drawers full of unopened stuff I can't take. If someone wants them I'll just send it to them. I just did that recently and someone sent me some Equilibrant to try.

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
I agree with the others who suggest that you try them at very low doses. When I started B2, I was taking 1/8 of a 100 mg capsule.

I would, however, be willing to pay 75% of original cost for several of them.