• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Volunteer opportunity: Organizing Phoenix Rising articles

This section contains all the articles that have been published by Phoenix Rising over the years. As you will see if you browse here, some of the articles are outdated--either the research has been superseded or retracted or the article features an event or campaign that is now in the rear-view mirror.

To make the currently relevant articles more prominent, we would like to create an archive section where we could house articles that are part of our history but are no longer current enough for members to want to comment on them.

If you would like to volunteer to work on this--at your own pace, with no deadline--please write to me through a conversation. This is a fun job--browsing through history. :)

I am interested in volunteering for this project. Considering the ever-growing number of articles written since the early days of CFS, the diversity and direction of current CFIDS research, and the sheer volume of information out there, (overwhelming!) I would benefit greatly from being part of your organizational project. Just let me know the details and how I can help.

Angela Minton