• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

5 lox inhibitor and inflammation

Beyond

Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!
I thought of trying but ended taking other things, such as propolis or rojal jelly. A lot of antinflammatory supplements decrease eicosanoid production, you just need them to be of the highest potency and quality. Even st johns wort (hyperforin) is an inhibitor of 5-Lipoxygenase. I noticed a marked antinflammatory effect of propolis extract in my gut, and you know what they say, decrease intestinal inflammation and you´ll decrease body inflammation.

Last edited:

Sherlock

Boswellia for lungs and MC stabllizing
Yes, with Boswellia. Great results, most noticeably with lung power. I'm in the process of seeing what more possibly happens with increased dosage, from 1/2 tsp going up to 1+ tsp. (I see this is an old post but also see that you are still active here.)