• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

4ME (nexavir) price dropped (27.36 euro now)

BenFromNZ

Hi guys,

I'm looking at trying the 4ME nexavir alternative and just emailed the company re prices etc.
The last post I can find on here mentioning price said it was 90 Euro for a pack of 10 vials +shipping costs. (Indeed I remember it being that price when I first looked into it a couple of years ago on their website).
Anyway, it seems the price has come down a lot (down to 27.36 euro) so I wanted to put that out there in case anyone is still interested or perhaps felt it was too expensive before.

You have to email them directly to order it now (its not on the kalida shop website anymore)
Here is the email response they sent me:

Dear Ben,
1 package of 4ME consists of 10 ampules per 2 ml and it costs 27.36 euro VAT excl.
The shipping to New Zealand via FEDEX would cost 31.99 euro.
For shipments of this type we would need a valid precription from a doctor, though. We would also recommend to place a smaller order first, as we have never shipped this product to New Zealand and we do not know how smooth the customs clearance will be.

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards, KalidaTeam.
KALIDA B.V.Avenue Ceramique 221 A
6221 KX Maastricht
The Netherlands

(They said you can order many packs for the one shipping cost)

junkcrap50

Can you link the company's website or contact info or any kind of information about them. I can't seem to find them by searching "Kalida BV".

Also, can you clarify how much nexavir you get and how long a package would last? Is it 10 vials of 2ml with about 1ml dose per day?

Can you get it in the US?

Last edited:

BenFromNZ

@junkcrap50 Just to clarify - its not nexavir brand, but alternative version called 4ME.

website is https://www.kalidashop.com but they longer advertise it on there. I contacted them through the shop's facebook page and they told me to email them at info@kalidashop.com

From what they said you get 10x2ml vials. I think you would have to decide dosage you want to take. From what I've read they recommend taking 1 vial a day for a period of time and then reducing i think to 3 times a week. But from what others have said many only take 1ml every otherday. So I would suggest starting low and testing your reaction before going higher.

I've heard people in the US can't get it. Maybe someone else can chime in on the current state. I know the nexavir cream is still available. But its way more expensive

junkcrap50

Thank you very much.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were the same person I replied to in the other thread. Didn't pay much attention to your name.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I've heard people in the US can't get it. Maybe someone else can chime in on the current state. I know the nexavir cream is still available. But its way more expensive
It is not available in the US and Kalida won't ship here.:(

junkcrap50

I saw in another thread, Sushi, that it was very helpful for you. Do you still take it? Do you take the gel or cream? How do you get it then? Do you think it was helpful because it was anti-viral or immune modulating? How else did it help you?

Sushi

I saw in another thread, Sushi, that it was very helpful for you. Do you still take it? Do you take the gel or cream? How do you get it then? Do you think it was helpful because it was anti-viral or immune modulating? How else did it help you?
I no longer take it because I can't get it. I tried the oral version (the cream is made from it) and it had no effect. I don't know exactly why it helped but it just gave me an all over boost.

Thinktank

Hi Sushi, an easy solution to circumvent that problem is to use a remailer. It's like a PO box in Belgium or any other EU-country where you have your 4ME order shipped to, the remailing company then ships it to your address in the US.
I use this solution sometimes to order from US-only e-commerce sites, have it shipped to my US PO box and then reshipped to my euro-address.

Sushi

How long did you take it for @Sushi ?
At least 3 years.
Hi Sushi, an easy solution to circumvent that problem is to use a remailer. It's like a PO box in Belgium or any other EU-country where you have your 4ME order shipped to, the remailing company then ships it to your address in the US.
I use this solution sometimes to order from US-only e-commerce sites, have it shipped to my US PO box and then reshipped to my euro-address.
Thanks! I didn't know such a service existed.

Moshi

I have 10+ 4ME ampolules (spelling?) sitting in my fridge, exp date seem to be 10/19. I will never use them (they’re from Kalida) inbox me if you’re interested,
//Moshi