• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

4ME from Kalidashop - yes or not - maybe we have same product in Czech!

MartinK

Hi all!
KDM prescribe me a 4ME from Kalidashop.
Its not a cheap product for longer time and I see here really different opinions for it.

We have "Imunor" in Czech - its from pig livers too and I use this last year (but only 1x week)
I thinking if its the same product as 4ME...

Have someone any leaflet from it? effective ingredient... power...

This is our product: http://www.sukl.cz/modules/medication/detail.php?code=0087299&tab=info
And this product is no problem for my insurance.

Please, help me with knowledge!
Thanks a lot!

Martin

Helen

@MartinK , I would send an e-mail to Himmunitas and ask the staff to get it forwarded to Prof. De Meirleir. He would surely answer your question. He is well aware of most patients difficult economic situation.

Hip

We have "Imunor" in Czech - its from pig livers too and I use this last year (but only 1x week)
I thinking if its the same product as 4ME...

Have someone any leaflet from it? effective ingredient... power...

This is our product: http://www.sukl.cz/modules/medication/detail.php?code=0087299&tab=info

Translated to English, that Imunor product appears to be transfer factor from pigs (prasečí přenosový faktor). Transfer factor is an immunomodulator product that comes from the first milk (colostrum) of an animal. Usually it is cow transfer factor that is used.

Imunor also looks to be an oral product, whereas Nexavir / 4ME is an injectable product.

So I don't think these are the same thing.

Generally speaking, if you have herpesvirus-associated ME/CFS, Valtrex and Valcyte have a much stronger evidence base for efficacy, although these drugs are unfortunately very expensive, and take around 1 or 2 years for the full benefits to manifest.

Did Dr Kenny De Meirleir test you for viruses, and if so, what are your test results?

MartinK

@Hip
thanks with help with decipher 4ME! :)

Yes, viruses tests...I have lot of this! From our country and from KDM too! I was on Valtrex (from my insurance thanks god!) last 2 months, because my immune doc. thinking about EBV reactivatin, but KDM says - EBV is not your problem now, all is from Lyme.

EBV IgG positief 382 U/ml (cuttof 19,9)

EBV IgM negatief

...this is in KDM results

And with Vatrex...last two months I use 2g/day with Immunovir and I felt really sick - bigger flu-like symptoms, bigger fatigue...now, week without this, I feel a lot of better (no all day in bed, little walk aroud house...)