• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

2nd LETTER: Woman with M.E. swimming to raise money (Brentwood Gazette 10 March 2011)

drjohn

To read a letter from Veronica Jones
click http://www.mefreeforall.org/index.php?id=2696#c10327

Any letters in response should be sent to e-mail address
editorial@gazettenews.co.uk

So far, 2 letters known to have been sent to Letters Editor and 4 comments under the news article. All tend towards the same opinion, so it would be interesting to see if there are any to come with a different view or add extra support. Either way, it all does help to get some published.

Cheers
John
drjohngreensmith@mefreeforall.org
Dr John H Greensmith
ME Free For All. org

Enid

Well said drjohn again - none in these parts could even think of - guess we are the silent majority. (Microsoft Office required to add a comment unfortunately).

drjohn

Thanks, Enid, I keep trying to hammer home the message that it takes little or no extra energy for people to make the same comment they do online to the newspaper version and/or as a comment under the article (I never miss a drop) but they will continue to preach to the converted. WE already know about it. It is the general public that need educating. Included amongst these are the primary care doctors you see first and the seriousness with which this illness is taken will be reflected in how much is allocated to research. Well done for keeping your eye on things. John