• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

2LEBV plus other treatments with good results blog

Ema

I tried to find where to buy this the other day without much success...do you mind sharing your source?

Also how did you decide between the two different formulations -2lxfs and 2lebv?

Thanks!

mellster

Marco
Yeah, they delivered even earlier than promised since it says to expect delays (I think it comes from Italy or somewhere else in Europe). But then again, I really never had a bad experience ordering stuff. If it eventually arrives that's good enough for me ;) Once you get them, appparently the preferred usage is to take in between meals or close after a meal (15-30 minutes) and to remove the pill caps and just sprinkle the little white mini-capsules inside onto or under your tongue and let them dissolve. Once a day. cheers