• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

23andme results, in need of help

Hi everybody,

I hope everyone is doing better than they were yesterday. I'd like to ask regarding my 23andme results and would love possible ideas, what to do next. Results are as follows:

+/+
VDR Taq
MAO-A R297R
MTHFR C677T
MTRR A66G
BHMT-02
BHMT-08
CBS C699T

+/-
COMT V158M
COMT H62H
MTR A2756G
MTRR A664A

Furthermore I'd like to get tested for Pyroluria but unfortunately Biolab in London does refer results only to to practitioners so I need to find one. I think it's a good idea anyway, to have someone look over my results. The thing is, I have looked at Drs. who have training by Dr. Walsh and their initial fee usually is 500 USD and 300 for next appointment. That is completely not affordable for me :(

Can anybody give me recommendations on Practitioners who are skilled when it comes to Methylation and can work through Skype? I'm based at the middle of Europe so I think travelling would be a bit problematic atm.

Moreover if anybody can provide any tips/advice with regards to my results, it would be much, much appreciated. ;)