• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

23andMe - $50 off through 8/12/12

Lynn_M

I received this email today, 8/8/12:
Dear Lynn,​

You are receiving this message because you have a 23andMe account associated with this email address. Thank you for your interest in 23andMe! To show our appreciation, we would like to offer you a code for $50 off each kit you purchase. This offer expires in 3 days (11:59PM PDT, Sunday August 12, 2012).

To use this code, visit our online store and add an order to your cart. Click "I have a discount code" and enter the code below.

$50 off

Discount code: YHPRD7

There has never been a better time to join 23andMe. In addition to over 200 health and traits reports and access to the largest genealogical DNA database in the world, we have added many exciting new features in 2012:

kit.png
No more subscriptions! One upfront price for unlimited access.
ancestry_dashboard.png
The new My Ancestry dashboard - an exciting introduction to your ancestry results.
dna_melody.png
DNA Melody, one of our newest labs, crafts a unique melody based on your genotype.​

Have fun exploring your DNA!

The 23andMe Team​
23andMe, Inc
1390 Shorebird Way​
Mountain View, CA 94043​

open.php

Lynn_M

I tried multiple times to edit my message above but everything freezes up when I do. The discount code didn't come through, but it is YHPRD7. I don't know if this code is unique to me or not. I placed my order for the 23andMe test, so anyone else is welcome to try it and see if they get a discount.