• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

10 times the donation, one-day only THURSDAY 3/16 for MA CFIDS/ME and FM Association

*GG*

Great news. We have an 1-day opportunity to drive additional AmazonSmile donations for Massachusetts CFIDS/ME & FM Association.

The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) surveyed over 10,000 customers to measure perceptions of quality and value across retailers nationwide, and Amazon ranked #1.

In celebration of this recognition—and to say thank you to our customers for their support—on Thursday, March 16 only, Amazon will donate 5% (10 times our usual donation rate) of the price of eligible products customers purchase at smile.amazon.com. This offer begins at 12:00 AM Pacific Time, and expires at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

On Thursday, March 16, share the message below on social media, your website, and in email to increase donations to Massachusetts CFIDS/ME & FM Association. (Please do not share this promotion outside your organization until Thursday, March 16.)

Amazon is celebrating its #1 ranking in customer satisfaction by the ACSI! Today, March 16, Amazon will donate 5% (10 times the usual donation rate) of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Massachusetts CFIDS/ME & FM Association. Get started atsmile.amazon.com/ch/04-3014644.