• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

$10,000 and where to go??

Freddd

I've seen more than my share of doctors who thought they could help. I don't think they were quite scam artists, but I spent a huge amount of time and money for very little improvement.

What I really like about Klimas and Peterson is that they specifically ME/CFS, and have serious research credentials to back them. I don't look for a cure, but would love to see improvement. I'd love to have someone knowledgeable take a good look at me and my test results and advise which supplements would help and why. I'm very tired of trying to treat myself. I like my PCP, but she knows squat about ME/CFS. She would be comfortable working with a respected MD like Klimas or Peterson. I'm leaning towards Klimas, but really help I can get in to see one of them in the coming year.

Hi November Girl,

Come on over to and check out what works better than anything else you are likely to fins. I'm cured and physically rehabilitated of decades of FMS/CFS.
http://forums.phoenixrising.me/showt...rotocol-Basics
http://forums.phoenixrising.me/showt...e-Hidden-Story

Charles555nc

Glutathione always made me crash, very interesting Fredd. That said I dont see much improvement with B vitamins and folate. But I take them enough to prevent deficiencies.

Freddd

Glutathione always made me crash, very interesting Fredd. That said I dont see much improvement with B vitamins and folate. But I take them enough to prevent deficiencies.

Hi Charles,

This active b12 protocol is VERY SPECIFIC. If it is not followed precisely as to brands, method of taking, cofactors etc it wom't work. That likelyhood of optaining the same results with any old supplements and methods is less than 1% of the active b12 protocol.m If you haven't done it exactly as described, you haven't done it and no previous experience is predictive. However, as the glutathione does make you crash I would like to invite you to participate a survey I am working on getting set up. Also that is very predictive.

Charles555nc

I went through the b12 protocol and got excited about taking potassium, which made sense to me (preventing deficiencies). The only b12 protocol thing i wasnt taking the same brand was b12 jarrow and i wasnt taking the adenosbyl b12 at all- which I also ordered the brand u suggested.

That said, I had fairly strong negative reaction to potassium. Difficulty Sleeping, worse oral thrush, anger, slightly worse numbness. How would u explain this Fredd? i dont know how potassium would cause a deficiency in anything else (I take alot of sodium ascorbate) or a hexheimer reaction.