• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Dr. Marshall on XMRV

Hi ukxrmv! My answer to You is that I didnt dare to go on with the arsenic injektions for more than 3 mont, then I perhaps had killed myself! My health had been better of these injektions, but just saved my life for a while, s when I met Amy Proal when the Marshall group was invited in The...
  2. A

Dr. Marshall on XMRV

Hi Sheesh ! I do agre in what You wrote too Surprice! Qoute: "As someone who is on the MP, I can tell you that I felt much worse for the first two years (it is a feel worse to get better protocol), and so I can understand people who tried the MP and felt like the MP made them worse. There...
  3. A

Marshall Protocol

Hi Glenp! In Marshall Protocol we use Olmesartan Medoximil and there is other names too for example Benicar. These medicals is for upregulate the immunsystem, so the body itself can fight the infektions!! Then We use some antibiotics in very law doses to force the resistent bacterials to...
  4. A

Dr. Marshall on XMRV

Hi SD1244 Im new on this forum and Im doing The Marhall Protocol myself in one and a half year now! Ive been sick in 45 years and I am from Sweden. It started vith EBV in age of twenty and my struggling with infektionssymtom started upp and in 45 years Old I had to stop Work, then I was s...
  5. A

Marshall Protocol

Yes V99 I did! If XRMV is underlying, then this retrovirus is very old, because EBV and Cytomegalovirus is even very old, so You can bee wright. But there are even intracellulra resistent bakteries who attacks the immusystem itself and are clever to handle with our immunsystem, for exampel...
  6. A

Marshall Protocol

V99 Hi! You Wrote: "...it is a retrovirus, strongly support the idea that this is not opportunistic." You are wright ! Retroviruses is very oportunistic! But people with The Kissing desase and not have been cured is comming in to an immunsupressing stage and over the years comes down...
  7. A

Marshall Protocol

Hi Dannybex! Yeas You are right D- vitamin regulates the immunsystem! BUT IF THE D-VITAMINRECEPTOR IS BLOCKED, gets the level of 1,25D up in the labbtest very high and funktions then as a steroid- like cortisol which supresse the immunsystem and therefor this cortisol is usefull with...
  8. A

Marshall Protocol

Tank You very much SaLLY Blooms
  9. A

Marshall Protocol

Hi Mya Symons! I do it best to link You to The MP Databas, ther you easy can find these question answered. http://www.marshallprotocol.com/forum32/2135.html Yes, a comprimiced immun system what it is about, and that pathogenes can hide intracellulrt and stay there and spread to other...
  10. A

Marshall Protocol

Hi Judderwocky! My answer is to You. These other "docktors" have failed for fourty Years until now- so! The Microbiological touch is better handled of a person with doctors of Microbiologi in combination with the now tecniks of data as Dr. Marshall even is educated in. Professions now...
  11. A

Marshall Protocol

No not directly if You are infected with the XMRV, but often there is co-infektions as EBV,CMV, Borreliosis and manny more infektions discovered in ME. Daniel Peterson mention that it can be ove 30 infektions in one person. How are we able to deal with them at first? They are resistent and...
  12. A

Marshall Protocol

Yes of course I Know that many have heard about that the big medical MP go trough the world, but have peopel understand the messages really? It take much studies and time to dig deep and find the key to open it to understand that to heal so complicated sicknes as ME is not is a quick fix, with...
  13. A

Marshall Protocol

Im new here in this forum about ME/CFs! :Retro smile: I try to learn how to del with this forum as good as I can. Im a Swedish citisen an have a long time been bedridden in CFS. My background is that i ended upp with The Kissingdisease when I was twenty and since then I have had chronicly...