• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Mito results

Ben, I thought testing of SOD was part of Acumen's mito panel, but I didn't see it on your results. Do you know if they tested that for you?
  2. T

CDSA Results

Thanks beaverfury! (by the way, love your profile photo) I just started taking VSL #3. Glad to hear it's helping.
  3. T

CDSA Results

Hi everyone, I got my results back from Genova's Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis. I've listed the results that were significant. Pancreatic Insufficiency Chymotrypsin: Low at 0.5 (0.9 - 26.8) Pancreatic Elastase: Borderline low at 222 (>201) Beneficial Bacteria E Coli...
  4. T

Carnitine results

Thanks Valentijn! The information you provided was fantastic and very helpful. Way more than I was able to find on my own. Thank you again!
  5. T

Carnitine results

Had some mito tests done and my carnitine esters came back practically non-existent. Carnitine free and total were within range. See below. Carnitine esters: 1 (3.8-19.0) Carnitine free: 39 (25.0-55.0) Carnitine total: 40 (31.0-67.0) Does anyone know of the significance...