• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

i want this thread to be in continuation,i request with members to keep posting their views and experience,it will be very usefull for others.
  2. D

i am taking termeric ,inositol in powder form and flaxseed oil
  3. D

it has been almost 20 days of reducing dosage of conazapam,happy to post that this time i m not facing physical anxiety,most probably it is the outcome of supplements ,i am taking,but i am not comfortable with sleep,its dreamy,disturbed also facing alot upset in stomach,bloating specially which...
  4. D

can we take 2 or more supplements together.
  5. D

I found in http://www.livestrong.com/article/434774-is-it-safe-to-take-inositol-with-an-ssri/ and http://www.healthcentral.com/depression/h/can-i-take-inositol-with-ssris.html that inositol is not useful for those who are already on ssri:aghhh: ,now my next aim is to reduce my clonazapam dose...
  6. D

what is your experience with NAG ,May it help in long term to taper off the medicines?
  7. D

i am also taking linseed oil 15 Ml and turmeric
  8. D

hip what is actual purpose of supplements,in my view it is to replace medicines in long term by taper off them,as supplements do not show side effects but ssri or any other medicines may be i am wrong,interested to know what u think , 2nd ly i m saying trigerring of ssri bcz in many webs i have...
  9. D

some body guide me how to manage inositol dosage with my current precribed medicines-ssris 150 fluvoxamine;150mg venlafexene;1.5mg clonazapam,as i learned that inositol is also trigger ssri,will it help me out in long term to taper off medication,a lot of question running in my find,an sorry for...
  10. D

hip here i will share being an indian ,that it will be better if turmeric is taken in form of dry rhizome,it is also selled in asian stores specially in india called as turmeric-sabut or haldi-sabut,more better will be buy it in form of root rhizome and then boil at home,expose it to sun then...
  11. D

can we take inositol along with h anti-depressants or SSRI like fluvoxamine and venlafexine.
  12. D

i have start taking flaxseed oil instead of flaxseed powder and also inositol and turmeric.
  13. D

i haven taken two dose of 12 gm inositol,already taking 150 mg fluvoxamine and 150 mg venalfaxine,1.5 mg clonazapam,today when i wake up i found my both the ears choked,1 is still chocked at 1 pm ( around 50-60 % hear loss),is it the side effect of INOSITOL,should i lower the dose.
  14. D

yesterday night i have taken 2 tea spoon inositol with flaxseed and turmeric at bed time,today at 11 am im feeling a sense of comfort with my racing mind,feeling sleepy,but it might be due late sleep in night,if it will work like this,it might be turning phase of my life,thanks to all members...
  15. D

at last i received inositol powder from U.S ,flaxseed i have,turmeric i have,well flax seed i am already taking in powder form,bu.t as suggested by hip i will take it in oil form,only one doubt i have together taking these three supplements will not create any kind of problem ?,i have planned...
  16. D

i i m taking flaxseed power for last 20 days not befitted yet,im taking around 1 teaspoon at bed time.
  17. D

at last i have ordered 1/2 kg of inositol@powder from ebay.in,but it is going to be havy on my pocket,it cost me around 3000 rupees@indian currency,i am expecting good result from it.
  18. D

I m taking 1 spoon flaxseed powder 1/4 spoon turmeric daily at bed time for last 2 week,feeling comfortable with gastrict problem,now as i also want to taper off my med in long term of ocd n depression,anxiety i.e fluvoxamine,venlafexamine nd clonazapam 1.5 mg,i want to add another supplement,i...
  19. D

i have visited my physictrist yesterday,and asked him abt these supplements,but he totally ignored me and said he can not tell me any thing else other then allopathic medicines,he said he know he know abt these supplement as much i know and also said this is not their field.
  20. D

u guys hip lotus living dead, are technically very sound as far knowledge abt supplements and brain functioning,am i with doctors here.
  21. D

if turmeric is Maoi ,then it means,i m taking maoi regularly as in India we used about an avg of 30gms of turmeric in our daily food,also I am taking SSRI for last 13 yrs,but it has worked good for me,as far i hv heard maoi nd ssri can not be tolerated together,so how turmric is a maoi.
  22. D

wow if it is so it might be amagic powder for me as im suffering from gad,depression,ocd,but again as in case of NAG was it is not availlable in India.
  23. D

shocking for me after reading ur point that There is no way you can find any supplement to beat the combination of venlafaxine (which I think you meant) and clonazepam. It will be a waste of your time. Also, don't combine turmeric with fluvoxamine or venlafaxine unless very carefully at your own...
  24. D

why is it so??what other i can take
  25. D

yes hip ur right,i just saw the list,now i need ur help,as NAG IS not available here can i club brahmi or ashwagandha with turmeric and linseed powder.,also tell me is there any difference between glucosamine sulphate nd NAG.
  26. D

kindly read slack seed as flax seed in above post.
  27. D

dear hip i m really very puzzled now as u have dicussed so many supplements,might be my anxiety problem, i am on antidepressants for last 12-13 years for general anxiety disorder,depression,ocd,the med im taking is as follows-fluvoxamine- 150 mg/day,venlafluvoxamine xr-150mg/day,& clonazepam 1.5...