• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

relavent cfs tests for aussies in australia

Hi tania Feel for me here in NZ!! I was sick for more than 3 months last year before my doctor decided that the ongoing symptoms werent a virus. She tested inflammatory markers, which vere above normal, as thet have been for a long time. CMV (cytomegalovirus) EBV Epstein barr. These need...
  2. G

I think my CFS is gone....back to work?

Well after reading all the posts about the back to work question. I have to ask myself. what now? I have been ill since Oct 2009 and havent worked since April 2010. The fatigue is ok, but the other symptoms are still there & come & go. My biggest issue is the brain fog, forgetfulness, cant...
  3. G

Chronic Lymph Node Pain for over 18 months

Lymph nodes Hi All Lymph nodes are the most prominent part of my CFS. I did test + for CMV & EBV. I do have all the other symptoms as well. Not so much the fatigue, but the Lymph pain is painful. Makes my neck feel stiff & headachy all the time. They are all along the back of my neck &...
  4. G

Curious about What they used to blame the swollen lymph nodes and low grade fever on

When I 1st got sick, it was thought to be a virus, 6 months later and my glands were still swollen & also had a low grade fever all the time. tested + for EBV & CMV antibodies & IGG. The glands go up & down all the time. Mostly in the neck region at the base of the skull. They hurt as well and I...