• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Mayna

Do you have these symptoms ?

Hi, I tried a drug called tetrazepam and it improved my symptoms of stiffness of the neck. But it has a sedative side effect so i only take it before going to bed.. Dmitri have you ever tried something similar ? It's not miraculous but it helps a bit
  2. Mayna

have you try something to relax the muscles?
  3. Mayna

Hi Dmitri, No, I don't have any headache. What you experience is tension headache, am I right ? I have read this is due to an important tension in the neck muscles... My neck tenses up every time , particularly when i am motionless. At this moment it is more difficult to rotate my neck. ( I...
  4. Mayna

Does anyone feel the muscles of their neck tensing up against their will? ( like a constant tension ? ) I wonder if every body feeling tired inevitably feels a tension in neck ? :thumbdown: (it is unbearable, i can't focus with that) Thank you... :)
  5. Mayna

I think you have fever when you have a flu , and aches ? I never had flu...... I was given Laroxyl against the pounding in head, has anyone tried it?
  6. Mayna

Hi So i went to an osteopath. He said that the pounding in head are linked to the fatigue, because I try harder to focus and the muscles are tense. Idk. He also tested me with an oligoscan (i had never seen it before, it is a device to see if you're intoxicated with heavy metals ...
  7. Mayna

MeSci I'm definitly reading it , thanks - hope it's not too long hahah :) Dmitri : the poundings are in my neck, and in back of my head, like a line between the ears. leela : Unfortunatly I don't live near Grenoble! I'm seeing an osteopath tommorrow though, had an appointment really fast...
  8. Mayna

Thank you , :). I didn't know there was other criteria exept the fukuda ones! So I think i will just try to ease the peripheric symptoms , like pounding in head+the tension in neck but I don't know if it is possible, i feel it just arrived with the fatigue. leela: Yes your are right I am...
  9. Mayna

OK! Thank you verymuch (merci beaucoup), i will ask to be tested for that!
  10. Mayna

@Valentjin: Idk, I remember going in a mall and feeling so weak, but the malaise was right away, not after h24.. leela and maryb : Here in France it is pretty affordable to consult a doctor (because of social security), but none will really search very much once you have a chronic fatigue...
  11. Mayna

Thank you all for answering! Concerning the ebv issue, the tests say that I don't have an acute infection, but an old one. And no CMV, toxoplasmosis... Could a reactivation cause this? The only thing is a big pounding and tension in neck , almost unbearable (but the IRM of the neck showed...
  12. Mayna

(PS: I tested for Lyme, EBV, Thyroid , iron , and had a cerebral irm)
  13. Mayna

Hi, In December the 1st of 2012 , I felt heartbeats in my head and a sudden extreme fatigue. The same day, I had a cold which lasted 3days My fatigue and pounding in head never went away eversince, and I also feel a tension in my neck ( as if it was stiff).. Now , I'm so tired i had to...