• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

anna8 jaw bone cavitations and me

I think its more a matter of doctors not giving us all the tests and scans we need than convential medicine cant explain it although I do know conventional medicine is completly backwaards.I was on hummingbirds channel on youtube and shes got videos listing how to test for ME and how cfs isnt a...
  2. S

Breathing/Chest problems

Hi Research thanks for responding and giving me some reference points to research.Mitochondria is something I will look more into cause its come up before in research.Autonomic dysfunction is an intresting one cause I had an eis scan done a few months back and it showed some dysfunction in the...
  3. S

Breathing/Chest problems

Im in my mid twenties by the way.
  4. S

Breathing/Chest problems

Yeah fatigue can bring it on a bit but fatigue really just makes the affect worse.I get tightness and pressure on left side of chest centred around heart and cardio plexus,pulpitations,sharp stabbing pain on heart area when its bad and dull aching pain on heart area and my back on the same level...
  5. S

Breathing/Chest problems

Has any one out there had or get serious breathing/chest complaints brought on by exertion,fatigue and even showering???Any feedback would be great
  6. S

New symptom

Im new to this forum and im happy i found it cause im hoping to gain a better understanding of how to deal with my cfs from listning to other peoples symptoms and storys.Am I the only person with cfs who has serious breathing/cardiovascular symptoms or what.
  7. S

New symptom

H How could a weird prickly head feeling be anxiety?Sounds like you been listning to to many doctors.Im really intrested if you could tell me your anxiety symptoms and how it comes on.Is it anxiety which is psychological or your body being outta balance from the cfs
  8. S

New symptom

Thats electrical so it must have something to do with your nervous systems or nuerological pathwys/receptors right?Ive had weird buzzing electro feelings on my head and feet and all over my body before I WOULDNT BE 2 WORRIED AS LONG AS ALL YOUR VITALS FEEL all right.Typed capslock accidently but...