• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Dr. Rind's latest revelations about "adrenal fatigue"

To say that people when have been to war don't come back with adrenal fatigue is not only incorrect, but beyond generalizing. Not everyone who has been to war comes back with PTSD either, but a huge majority of them do. I spoke to an expert once who treated vets and he said that PTSD was often...
  2. K

More tired since starting Methycobalamin

Just started on my MTHFR protocol last week. I started off at 1/2 tab for 6 days then upped to one whole tab. Since being on the regimine, I find that my usual fatigue is more profound. I feel almost zombie like and mildly depressed. My MTHFR ND says that starting on the B12 first is...
  3. K

Jaw cavitations anyone?

I have been sick for nearly 2 decades (EBV, candida, adrenal fatigue, supposed Lyme, mthfr, clotting disorder, etc.), and have tried nearly everything out there to get well. The only area I have not explored is jaw cavitations. I have had all of my wisdom teeth and four molars removed when I...
  4. K

New Here, Guidance Needed.. 23andMe CBS, MTRR, MTHFR concerns

I am currently awaiting my 23andme results. Looking at other people's results, it's very hard to interpret. So I'm guessing that -/- means you don't have it, +/- means you have it, but not strongly and +/+ means you have it strongly? Is that correct? I just want to make sure, so that once my...