• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Flurrywinde

NT Factor

Do you think the terrible reaction you had was Herxheimer? I just read an interview with Dr. Fry, the researcher who discovered Protomyxzoa Rheumatica, and he said the herx can make people quit treatment. I too am focusing on the gut, though, acting on the theory that since 85% of the immune...
  2. Flurrywinde

NT Factor

Thanks for the great info, Resting. I might just give NT Factor a try, hopefully Researched Nutritionals, but whatever I can get if I can't get a doctor on board. Speaking of which, who is your doctor? He sounds like someone I'd like to see. Also, can you tell me more about how bacteria can...
  3. Flurrywinde

NT Factor

I see a lot of people report just beginning to take NT Factor, and it's now six months later. Any updates? NT Factor sounds great, but I'm leery because info I find on the web almost always sounds like a sales pitch, and when ingredients are "proprietary" often that means good research is...
  4. Flurrywinde

Do I need an ME/CFIDS doctor?

Thanks for the great info! Are tests or drugs covered by Medi-Cal or Medicare when you see Dr. Hansen-Smith? Is she the same doctor you describe above as being open to all the things you wanted to try? That's what I need. $125/month might be a bit high for me, but I'll do it if I have to...
  5. Flurrywinde

Do I need an ME/CFIDS doctor?

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I just moved to the Fresno area (Coarsegold, actually). Iwantsimple, have you had any luck finding anyone? Also, this doctor of yours sounds good. What's her name?