• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Sophali

Who to Tell, How to Tell?

Thank you for the reply - that makes a lot of sense. I worry about people understanding but so few would. Even good friends.
  2. Sophali

Who to Tell, How to Tell?

I am headed back to my children's charter school tomorrow (we homeschool - my husband does), but I attend the school with them because I like to chat with the other moms, and I want to be there for my kids. It is taxing energetically for me - but it's the only thing that I do. I have a new patch...
  3. Sophali

Getting re-started, sorting things out

Thank you guys so much for the encouragement. I've known about the wheat for so long, and haven't done anything about it until just a few weeks ago. I am so impatient with my life not being lived, and my responsibilities falling by the wayside and "friends" and relatives thinking that I am lazy...
  4. Sophali

Thanks for the information on candida. I have been browsing through the what's new, and it seems like many threads are speaking a different language. I am not sure what methylation, methylb12, methylcobalium, ampligen, b12 start up or many of the other terms listed in the what's new section...
  5. Sophali

Hello, I've been lurking here for a few days and reading threads, different protocols. Isn't it ironic that a condition that requires massive amounts of reading, discerning and planning is something that can take away your mental facilities? I'm overwhelmed with information. I've resolved...