• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. sickly

Chronic Vertigo

I'm amazed by how many suffer from this dizziness with vertigo too. I hate it. It hasn't let up for 5 years now. I have seen a psyche to help deal with it the past year. It makes life very difficult. It's re assuring to know that other sufferers do get this. I am in Australia but have come...
  2. sickly

Chronic Vertigo

Interesting strawberry I started like you, but by my 7th year the dizziness and vertigo began. I've had so many ear tests all come up normal except bppv, that's the spins I get with the nystagmus. So if it's not ear it must be central nervous system I'm told. Wish something would help it tho.
  3. sickly

Chronic Vertigo

Hi Mariah, Wow I could have written your post. Sorry you get this too. Mine is chronic also, everyday almost 5 years exactly as you described. I also get spinning vertigo on top. All tests are normal so it must be CFS and pots doing mine. It's awful. Brain stem dysfunction has been tossed...
  4. sickly

reactions to treatment

Thank you both foreign your replies. I do have trouble with histamine. I get very red cheeks and burning hot red ears, it's looks ridiculous. I m guessing some mast cell involvement. Meantime, I ll cut dose right down an see. I just wondered if what I experienced was common.
  5. sickly

reactions to treatment

Hi everyone, I have had CFS now for 12 years. I am meant to start methylation treatment. Very gradually. I have double mutation I'm told. And am to start on low dose folinic acid 400m a day. I've done it a wk and am itching, scratchy especially on face and more pimples. Same thing happened last...