• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Does brain fog reduce the spiritual sense?

Hey Hip, that's beautiful and from the way you write, it doesn't seem to me you suffer from any fog! I can't say anything on Buddhist's teachings about the Holy Spirit as I do not know, except for indirectly knowing some leaders who recognize the experience. But I want to bust the myth that the...
  2. M

Where there's fear, there's no God. For reasons you only know, you read things into what I said which I did not even think. The fact that some religions do not believe in God is a fact and has got nothing to do with fear. Instead, I was referring to the topic of the thread, where there may be a...
  3. M

No, I was not referring to Hindu.
  4. M

There are different forms of prayers. There are meditative forms of prayers as well as contemplative prayers, hymns, etc. Prayer establishes a connection with God and in that there is always an element of meditation, even in prayers with words or when we sing hymns. But if prayer is reduced to...
  5. M

Tarot Cards

Allyann, we were in it for pure spirit of service to others and thought we were helping. me too, and that's precisely why it can be so deceptive.
  6. M

Tarot Cards

Please, please don't do it. You don't know what you're getting into. I come from a family with a psychic tradition. Both ancestors and present were involved in diverse activities tarots reading, pendolum, reiki, coffee grounds and others I won't mention. If anybody thinks that playing with the...
  7. M

Food and Chemical Sensivity and Allergy shots/drops

AbbyDear, I am sorry to hear of your chemical sensitivity troubles, it can really be hell that kind of experience. For years I had shots to treat a dustmites allergy, that was before my ME adventure started. They helped reduce my allergy reactions, perhaps. However, if I get too close for...