• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

I did a quick search on "GoldPharma" and turned up the following 2019 article. Is this the same GoldPharma @Hip mentioned? https://www.wsj.com/articles/treasury-blacklists-online-pharmacy-alleging-money-laundering-and-drug-trafficking-11558634696 Treasury Blacklists Online Pharmacy, Alleging...
  2. P

copper dysregulation

I suppose you have to order this test through your doctor with the specific CPT code, because it's not available through QuestDirect or any other online lab test sites such as DirectLabs.
  3. P

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Hi, Does anyone know where to find generic Raloxifene (Evista)? The usual sources - ADC and Buy-Pharma - are out of stock. Thank you.
  4. P

Has vitamin K-2 (mk-4 or mk7) helped you ?

I heard Chris Masterjohn mention in a recent podcast that vitamin K2 places demands on Zinc stores. Might want to check that.. Also, make sure vitamin D level is good, too.
  5. P

How many drops were you taking per day?
  6. P

Were you taking a total of 400 mcg of both MK-4 & MK-7? Can you break it down by how much separate MK-4 and MK-7 you were taking? Microgram (mcg) dosages of MK-4 (not MK-7) would be considered fairly low so I'm just curious. And how many weeks did it take to go from being stiff to limber?