• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Nutreval Help? I hope it's alright..

I have to chuckle at that! I tried making the Nourishing Traditions recipe for ketchup. My kids look back in horror... "Remember that time we made our own ketchup, mom, and it was soooo gross?" Lol! Thank you for the blog link. I take a look and book mark it as well. :)
  2. H

Do I need to tweak the methylation protocol for my son?

I have been reading all I can about the different methylation protocols out there, and I came across this site - http://mthfr.net/taking-folate-and-feeling-badly-methylation-requires-balance/2011/11/15/ - which says "IMPORTANT!! Increased methylation may cause – and does cause – neurological...
  3. H

Yes, I do... and we have tried for years to get these fermented foods in his diet, but he fights us... I am going to paste what I gathered from the "commentary" that came with the test - --2-HIBA was elevated and is a metabolite of a gasoline additive. This was just one decimal...
  4. H

I found a helpful resource: Interpretive Guidelines Amino Acid Analysis http://www.homeopathicdoctor.ca/GSDL/Interp_Guides/Nuti/ig_aa.pdf I thought I'd share if anyone is out searching for information like I am and stumbles on this thread. :)
  5. H

I had read about it being common among vegetarians and that just doesn't make sense. We eat meat every day. Thanks for the link.
  6. H

It was Genova Lab's Nutreval test. :)
  7. H

...for me to ask for help from out of nowhere. ;) My 16yr old son has a host of symptoms, including chronic fatigue and many neurological symptoms that are distressing. He was diagnosed with Lyme disease, but that treatment road has not helped him so far. My doctor suggested the Nutreval test...