• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

where to get MAF 314?

yes, I just found out its 100 nanograms per 1 cc vial. The price is $100/vial now, May 2013.
  2. E

where to get MAF 314?

I've not started GcMAF nor MAF878 nor MAF314 yet. My first choice was MAF314 but now that I've found its out of my price range, I am trying to figure out which one to do, GcMAF or MAF878. I like the probiotic choice because I think it would help with gut dysbiosis which I believe is one of...
  3. E

where to get MAF 314?

Where do you get your MAF314? How long have you been on it? thanks.
  4. E

where to get MAF 314?

yes they do teleconsult. the GcMAF is $150 per 1 cc vial.
  5. E

where to get MAF 314?

Thank you for the post. I found Vit D3 helps me greatly with immune system, infections, etc.
  6. E

where to get MAF 314?

Dr. Gordon is my doctor. I can get GcMAF from him but he does not have MAF878 or MAF314. He told me to look on ebay for MAF878. He also said he doesn't have much experience with his patients using MAF878. I emailed the doctor in Vienna and she emailed me back. she charges 300 euros for a...
  7. E

where to get MAF 314?

Hi, I live near San Francisco, California and would like to find out if I can get the MAF 314 starter w/instructions on making MAF 314. I can not travel so I need to work with someone who will send the starter to me. I know MAF 878 is available on ebay but I would prefer to start with MAF...