• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Can someone please give me some input. What are these symptoms?

Thanks for the reply! I have not felt better since getting pregnant although I have not "crashed" since becoming pregnant. I have had genetic testing done and I do have MTHFR. I've been treating that as well for quite sometime. This is my 3rd pregnancy without any issues. Is it common with CFS...
  2. K

Shell, Hope you are less foggy now :) What has been your diagnosis thus far? I'm curious more about your story since you say your symptoms are similar? The last cardiolosgist I saw thinks my issue is low aldosterone but bieng pregnant he doesn't want to treat. I'll have to look into hyperPOTs...
  3. K

Hi Tristen! Can you tell me what PwME is exactly? I tried to have a sleep study done but they didn't think it was neessary. I'm thankful that those nights of waking up constantly feeling like I was having a heart attack becuase I could breath have not returned since July. I pray they stay away...
  4. K

Hi all! I'm a 30 year old mom and 2 and 1 on the way. I have been struffling with sudden onset of odd symptoms since June of last year. It began 2 weeks of intense pressure headaches prior to this I was experiencing some big stressors. CT and MRI showed perfect brain. I then began having a hard...
  5. K

New here and looking for input.

Esther12, I was saying adrenal fatigue is not recognized as a diagnosis by mainstream medicine. I know POTS is. From my research and talking with peope who have lyme they have found the western blot test to be the most accurate and it is alternative. I have had the worst time with mainstream...
  6. K

Thanks for the responses :) They diagnosed me by checking my blood pressure at laying down, sitting and standing up. Now from my research I've read that POTS is usually adrenal fatigue. I know conventional docs do not recognize this diagnosis but the alternative medicine community does. What...
  7. K

HI all, I'm new to this forum and so glad I found it! I"m 30 years old with 2 small children. Starting In June my health really took a nose dive. No one can give me answers so hoping someone here can shed some light. I'll keep it as short as I can. In June I began having pressure time...
  8. K

SO what is my diagnosis?

Do you have metal fillings? Have you been checked for Lymes?