• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

a few questions about BH4

I would like to know if anyone ever actually felt better after taking BH4. My doctor claims it doesn't do any good and that one has to work from another perspective.
  2. T

Sulfur and Methylation

Hi, I have several mutations that you all are mentioning but I have a question about the Quantofix test strips. I would like to buy them, put the company said that they cannot guarantee the accuracy due to the strips not being quality controlled. Have you all found them reasonably accurate? I...
  3. T

Considering going under the knife for CHIARI MALFORMATION, or Cervical Stenosis??

Hi folks, I just thought I would mention checking out genetics like the MTHFR mutation which is affiliated with many health problems including headaches and fibromyalgia. Not only checking out testing for the MTHFR mutation may be imporant but also having a methylation panel done could give you...