• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Z

CD8+ T-Cell Deficiency, Epstein-Barr Virus Infection, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Steps to Autoimmunit

Hi heapsreal, I don't know if Panavir interferon inducer. Try to google Panavir.com. This drug is made in Russia. It is supposed to be good.
  2. Z

CD8+ T-Cell Deficiency, Epstein-Barr Virus Infection, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Steps to Autoimmunit

Thanks Taniaaust1. I had a good herbalist on the Gold Coast and she made my hormones be in a very good range.then I stopped taking herbs as they were made in alcohol. I was trying to cure candida. And in half a year I collapsed with hashimoto and lots of other problems because of my methylation...
  3. Z

I am originally from Russia and just now I spoke with my brother over the phone, who still lives there. He told me that the best treatment for all herpes infections is Panavir, but it should be kept under 25C which is problematic in Australia. I would order it but dont know how to keep it cool...
  4. Z

Hi Heapsreal, I live in Brisbane. I had already done millions of tests. I had adrenal saliva test, DHEA also. Yes I do have adrenal exhaustion and my DHEA is on the low range. I start taking some herbal medication such as Adrenotone, rihmania and licorice. I just checked the tests. In my...
  5. Z

I just read about immunovir, and I don't think you can get it on Australia.would be interesting to try.
  6. Z

Hi Heapsreal, thanks very much for your response. I had tested positive for EBV, CMV,and Ross river fever virus(which is only in Australia) but antibodies not active doctor said. I am going to be checked for HHV-6 as well. I have some inflammation in my body and one of the test showed it, and it...
  7. Z

Hi everyone, can you please help me to check my test results below as doctors say it is fine. I also wanted to see if I am th1 or the dominant. Can I see it from the results below? Total lymphocyte count 28% 1.4 (1.1-4) B cells CD20 total B cells 6%. 0.08...
  8. Z

Great News - 23andme is only $99!

Thanks very much for your reply Anteah. I always wanted to order Yasko nutrigenomic test, but their website is not working a week already. I know other people in Australia said it as well. I just ordered 23andme, just to start with the protocol and as soon as holisticheal.com will start working...
  9. Z

Is Yasko nutrigenomic test is a methylation panel which you can buy from Holistic Health or just genetic test? I am a bit confused. Could anyone clarify it please for me?
  10. Z

I want to order Yasko test, but their website does not seem working. I was trying to do it for a couple of days. Does anyone experience any problems with their website holistic heal.com
  11. Z

Is Yasko's Nutrigenomics Panel enough?

Hi Angela What is the name of your doctor as understand they are a couple consulting on this website. I wanted to send you a private message but can't find how to do this. Many thanks, Zoya