• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

List of Yasko/nutrigenomics practitioners?

Hey Valentijn. I've been trying to research the P39P closer myself, but having troubles finding sources which are not indirectly from Yasko. I found Nancy Mullan writing about it, but upon asking her source, it was of course Yasko...
  2. G

Metabolic Diet & Supplements - an Exploration

Really enjoyed the compleat idiots guide, gave me some good laughs :) During my BTD years I tended very heavily on the meats side (much because a host of food sensitivities, little knowledge just moving out on my own and terribly small selection of foods in Norway). I believe I have balanced...
  3. G

You probably got me there, over-analyzing and googling INTJ did give an interesting/entertaining read. (http://www.personalitypage.com/INTJ.html). Haven't read any of the other types though to see how many of them I might feel being a suitable description... Back to this thread's topic though...
  4. G

Ok, tried the test for funzies, but that got me exactly nowhere (0% mixed) if I understood your math rules. I did find the yes/no system very restrictive though, since some questions I could go either way while other questions it's very strong to one side.. And maybe taking the test several...
  5. G

Hmm... This whole thing puzzles me. I am (when healthy) definitely a big mix of both the stereotypical characteristics listed for SNS and PNS. And how can one be prone to gastro-intestinal issues while the other allergies/sensitivites - in my experience they come hand in hand.. Maybe that would...
  6. G

Lactoperoxidase (oxythiocyanate)

Hey. I'm also interested in if lactoperoxidase can help restore my body's immune system to normal function again.. I first read about this with the 1st Line product, but not sure what the differences between them really are - if any. Did you ever try it out, xrunner? Or anyone else? Cheers!
  7. G

List of Yasko/nutrigenomics practitioners?

Hey! Does anyone happen to know of any nutrigenomic practitioners outside of the USA? I've been considering a trip over the pond for consultation on my ME/CFS and many MTHFR mutations etc, but if there is any recommendable in Europe it would make it much easier for an already tired body - As...
  8. G

Help Interpreting 23andme Results.

Thanks for getting back to me. I tried googling dramyyasko.com for "MTHFR 3" and P39P, but only two results for "MTHFR 3", and they weren't very useful. Seems like I'm in that lucky one percentile for homozygous MTHFR 3, and then additional MTHFR A1298C. So if MTHFR 3 is treated in much the...
  9. G

Help Interpreting 23andme Results.

Hey. I am new to the forum and have just received my 23andme results. I already knew the homozygous A1298C from an earlier test this year. Been going through some forum threads and think I've successfully transformed the 23andme into Yasko-terms, with these being most significant I believe...