• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. chrismac

23andme results help

That's interesting. I've read many times methylation problems can cause CFS. I thought Rich and Dr yasko held that assumption...Maybe I've misunderstood...My main problem is fatigue in my head, extremely tired/sore eyes, my brain hurts with fatigue. I find it easier doing physical exercise than...
  2. chrismac

23andme results help

Thanks Valentijn, I really appreciate it... I've been on fredds b12 protocol for about 6 months. Not very consistent an structured tho. So I've been taking methb12 and methylate and other supps. I have made some good progress but still have quite severe CFS... If these were your results and...
  3. chrismac

23andme results help

Hi guys, I would love some help with interpreting my 23andme results. Here they are. There is much conflicting advice about what to do. Should I start with CBS? I read here that its CBS isn’t big deal so skip it? Or should I get sulphur and ammonia levels checked first? Where do I start? I...
  4. chrismac

High dose Folate and 23andme results?

oh yep got it.Fantastic Thank you. How are you treating CBS? Where do you buy the supplements from? The treatment plan from here seem complicated. http://www.heartfixer.com/AMRI-Nutrigenomics.htm#CBS
  5. chrismac

Thanks juniemarie There isn’t an arrow next to my name though. When I go into my profile it says my data is not yet available. But I received emails from them saying my results are available. And I can access “my results” and “browse raw data” sections.. Thoughts?
  6. chrismac

Hi guys, I have two questions. I would really appreciate some help. I have CFS and have been doing fredds b12 protocol for about 6 months. I don’t sleep well at all so I usually take melatonin which helps. Recently I tried 4mg (5 x800mcg) of metafolin before bed and slept like a log. It really...
  7. chrismac

Alternative Ways of Administering High Dose Vitamin B12

I mean sublinguals. When the first one or two dissolve put a few more in. I break them in quarters put some up the gum and some under the tongue for 2h.
  8. chrismac

Alternative Ways of Administering High Dose Vitamin B12

I have been using fredds b12 protocol for about 2 months now and have made some good improvements. But holding a sublingual under my lounge for 2+ hours wasn’t practice. So I thought about some better ways to administer the active b12’s. Here’s what I do. Crush the b12 sublinguals into a powder...