• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Clarification on Fredd protocol please

First have some niacin on hand. The 3 or 4 times that I needed it, I opened a capsule and put some under my tongue. Every time it was related to the amount of mfolate I was taking and not the mB12 - but that's just me. Signs that I needed it was a heavy fog, irritability and a darkening of...
  2. B

A B2 story

@howirecovered For me, the hardest part of this illness has always been the brain-fog. Clarity of mind....I miss it so much. The LCF has helped. Freddd has suggested that I look at mB12 doses and that might help too. As I sit here now at 4:30 a.m. - I can't access my supplies because my wife is...
  3. B

A B2 story

I am pushing my Drs comfort level with my injections now. I am taking 1000 mcg s.c. in the morning and then 500 more in the afternoon. I don't have access to the concentrated formula that you have - mine is 1 mg/1 ml. I'm guessing that the carbon to cobalt are pretty stable and the cobalt...
  4. B

A B2 story

@Freddd Just giving you an update. As you might have predicted, I have indicators the the nervous system is "awakening". The 2 main ones are pain which started in my ribcage in my back but is more generalized now. The quality of discomfort has morphed somewhat and now feels pretty much...
  5. B

A B2 story

@minkeygirl I had to register again and I have lost the ability to continue our conversation. brad
  6. B

Poll: Freddd's B-12 Treatment Plan

I just cast my vote as "remission". I would say that I am just squeaking in at the 80% recovered. I'm not finished. @trollo You brought this to this thread. "Then when I got a bit comfortable with the adb12 titration, I added Acetyl L Carnitine to the protocol(ALCAR). ALCAR totally blew me...
  7. B

A B2 story

@Freddd Just a bit of an update. I am doing better and am taking LCF 500 mg/twice daily. Fog has been improved and further responded to ALA 100 mg that I take at bedtime since the initial response is an increased fog (moving the bit of Hg I have left?). I have potassium on hand and will...