• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

EECP Treatment is Very Helpful/My Daughter Helped Alot

She is currently taking 5mg of LDN at bed time along with other supplements that Dr. Enlander has suggested including Immuno Prop and Immuno Plus which are design to build up her immune system. Other supplements that the Dr. Enlander has put together include something he calls Catapult which is...
  2. D

Eecp

EECP Treatment My daughter who is now 15 years of age and has been a sufferer of CFS for the last five years. She has been doing a therapy called EECP for the last 6 months while under the care of Dr. Derek Enlander of NYC. She started doing 25 minutes with the machine and recently is up to 45...
  3. D

EECP Treatment is Very Helpful/My Daughter Helped Alot

My Daughter's Improvement from CFS I like to offer a glimmer of hope for CFS patients. My daughter who is now 15 years of age, came down with CFS 5 years ago. Like many sufferers of CFS she was misdiagnosed with numerous other diseases and herded from one doctor to another. She finally...