• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Grishnkh

WHERE ARE THE FDA AND NIH XMRV STUDIES? 5 August 2010 - It is TIME

Negative attitudes towards the validity of the causation of XMRV in ME aren't very nice either considering many people's lives depend on it. Levi is one person on a forum belittling hope of many. I am not insinuating Levi is XMRV- I am asking whether his posts would be of the same opinion if...
  2. Grishnkh

Would you be saying all this if you had tested positive for XMRV? Not just this but every other post you have made lately.
  3. Grishnkh

Conjecture is never to be trusted, trust me on this.
  4. Grishnkh

Moderator: Deleted insult towards another member
  5. Grishnkh

FDA and NIH confirm WPI XMRV findings (report of leaked presentation)

Hi please forgive me english is not my first language. I did read this forum for some time now, i saw your post that you said you were helped by prayer, if you test negative what do you think you could have been cured of? I'm wondering about this too.