• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. MiamiMatt

I beg someone to help me

Taniaaust1, you asked me above if I could do nothing all day and still get tired. the answer is yes, I can wake up in bed , stay in it all day , and get more tired from 2-6 to where I can barely move. I don't need to do anything all day to crash at that time. do you know what that mean? thanks
  2. MiamiMatt

A week after the flu.... :(

which antivirals did you get? I got tested and only came back positive for HHV6
  3. MiamiMatt

Thanks for all your responses. Jemal I hope you feel better, please keep me updated. I am in the same exact boat as you. I had influenza A. Had my lungs checked by a friend doctor and they are clear, the phlegm is getting lighter and lighter. I keep bringing it up and expelling it. You know...
  4. MiamiMatt

I hope you feel better Kina and thanks for the reply. I don't get sore throats, post exercise malaise , fevers, or have pain, just bad fatigue (extreme exhaustion) and cognitive issues. My cfs doctor in nyc (susan levine) said my presentation of cfs was atypical, because I don't fit the...
  5. MiamiMatt

Thanks for the reply SOC! Anyone else?
  6. MiamiMatt

Hi Everyone this is my first post, I have mostly been just a reader on this site but my symptoms have got so bad lately I had to post a question. I got diagnosed with CFS 6 months ago and for the most part just had not so severe fatigue and cognitive issues, I was able to get through my day with...