• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

GcMAF Poll

GcMAG I have been taking it for about 7 weeks and it is amazing. I feel like a brand new person and actually I am ready to start exercising, something I haven't done in almost 8 years. I have had the illness since 1990 and this is truly the magic bullet. David
  2. T

Stem Cells

I initially had stem cell therapy last May and right after the therapy all of my allergies disappeared. Within 6 months, the allergies came back. I had a terrible time for the first three months, but slowly got better. I was able to hold down for the most part a full time job and I am now in...
  3. T

Costa Rica shuts down stem cell clinic

In flying down to Panama for treatment, I met a passanger who lives in Panama and said that the clinic in Panama is now being questioned by the government down there as they do not have a license to do what they are doing. I do not know whether that is true, but I will ask?