• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

23andme test results

If it would help you to get the medical help you need and if you don't fancy hypnosis for the OCD/fear element (and it's a very natural state of being and quite pleasant) then NLP or EMDR are both great alternatives. As maryb says get a recommendation for an experienced practitioner.
  2. B

how likely are potassium problems on simplified protocol?

Thanks arx for looking out all that info for me, I really appreciate it and will work through it in the next few days. Hope you too get the info you need on your other thread, you take care too...
  3. B

That's really useful thanks, Arx, just getting used to this site and all it's workings. I have already read some posts of Richs on the subject but will continue to search for more. I have a few emails of his on how to get started but there was no mention of potential potassium probs. So you were...
  4. B

Thanks for sharing your experiences with me everyone. Arx, I have been reading the replies on your thread too, how are you monitoring your levels? The list of symptoms is very useful.
  5. B

Thanks Sparrow, for the food suggestions and explaining the possible symptoms I may experience. My doctor has offered to monitor me, but if a dip came on really quickly that would be no use, so I need to be able to self monitor somehow as well. She is not familiar with any of this but thankfully...
  6. B

Sushi, what do you take and how do you get it measured? Or do you just feel some symptoms when you're low? Thanks
  7. B

Thanks snowathlete that's good to know. Clive, thanks too, I'll bear that in mind. I have no issues with BP or POTS.
  8. B

I'm keen to get started on Rich's simplified protocol having just had a Methylation Panel from Genova Diagnostics showing poor methylation (raised MMA). I'm really worried about the potential problems with a sudden drop in potassium levels, can anyone advise me please?
  9. B

Acai may help glutathione? (posting for you, Rich)

Sorry to be the bearer of sad news, but if you're referring to Rich Van K please see the home page.