• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Glands!

Hi I have swollen glands alot - had Glandular Fever - 20 years ago. Lots of Orange Juice seems to really help me - takes a couple of days to work but all of a sudden my glands go down - I have experimented a lot and found this works for me.
  2. C

Ad-B12 Startup Effects

Thank you phred I dont take folic normally it was in the tablet. I feel a bit better than I go off n get hot n shivers n feel rubbish again. I know everyone different but we talking days or weeks for this to wear off
  3. C

Ad-B12 Startup Effects

Hi I have one injection of hydro once a week. I don't need folic as it has always been ok. But open reading a forum someone recommended Country Life Dibencozide 3000mcgs with folic. I have PA so I thought this would b good for me. I took it three days ago. My eyes went crazy within two hours I...
  4. C

ADENOSYLCOBALAMIN, THE VERY LARGE GORILLA IN THE ROOM

Hi my question is I only have one injection a week of hydro. I decided to try county life dibencozide it has made me really ill. Disturbed my vision I feel sick weak etc. Is this normal three days on I will feel so I'll. I feel very very worried and very scared. I live in UK the docs over here...
  5. C

B-12 - The Hidden Story

HI it is me again. Also my daughter who is only 19 years - has suddenly become so fatigued she cannot stop out of bed for more than a few hours. She was a very energetic teenager last year but now she is tearful, cross and scared all within seconds. She complains about her arm feeling numb or...
  6. C

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi I am in the UK and I have Pernicious Anemia and an underactive thryoid. I have been having Hydroxo injections every week but I am still suffering with no energy - really bad breathlessness and a few nuerological symptoms. I have stopped my injections about three weeks ago - breathlessness...