• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. lowell Norby

Trazodone - Help please

JT1024 Thank You, I picked up my apotex Trazodone At my locol Pharmacy Wallmart ,starting to get my brains back ,had such severe anxiety with the the other Pliva that should be outlawed.Also suicide rate was considerable higher with Pliva!!!.Now Trying to qwit smoking and hoping Its not to late...
  2. lowell Norby

Trazodone - Help please

Thanks JT 1024 that Is fantastic news ,I asked them last year .but was told they did not have It,But It only come available Sept 2011 Becuse are F.D.A. said that the Apotex plants didnt meet certain Critera they had them ban Importing Meds..While Europe Australia and New Zealand.Kept getting...
  3. lowell Norby

Trazodone - Help please

Well this Is My secound Try ,,Looking For APOTEX TRAZADONE,, Beenn Taking PLiva For almost 3 yrs now ,And Im about to kill myself ,I know Its Available and can be shipped to the U.S. But cant get a Drug Store To order It ...Live In Minnesota can anyone tell me a pharmcy where I can get It,City...
  4. lowell Norby

Trazodone - Help please

Ive Been trying to get Apotex Trazodone also Pliva Is Very Bad, hardly can Function.I live In MN. Can anyone tell me where I can get It,Can Not get the pharmcys around here to order It..Realy Need Your HELP!!!. Thank YOU.