• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Kerch

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Does this sound right in a nutshell? Enzymatic Therapy MB12 Anabol AB12 Solgar metafolin Pure Encapsulation B-complex Drs Best l-carnitine fumarate Potassium Vit A,C,D,E and zinc (separately right...avoid multivitamin?) Omega 3 Avoid: Folic acid, folinic acid...
  2. Kerch

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi Fred - I'm in the same boat as a few of these recent posters...could you please tell newbies where to find the latest and greatest methylation protocol (doses, brands, timing, responses, etc.)? I've seen several versions and want to ensure I order the right array of supplements. Thank you!
  3. Kerch

GcMAF shipping time to US

Friends in the US - how long did it take to receive your GcMAF? Mine shipped from the UK Monday and has been sitting in Kentucky ever since (I assume in customs). If anyone can share general time frames, It would be greatly appreciated. I need to travel on Friday and am hoping to receive it...