• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

ADENOSYLCOBALAMIN, THE VERY LARGE GORILLA IN THE ROOM

I hope you are careful. See page 220 in the article that you referred to "........an adult dose of 18 to 20 mg of boron has been shown to be fatal, death from boron toxicity is unusual......... It is unlikely that a single ingestion of boron will be fatal; however, death may occur several days...
  2. P

Absolutely, the paper is a tantalizing eye opener. Through H4B (or BH4 as I see it abbreviated elsewhere) the folate/MTHF/AdB12 cycle problems can now be connected to the NO and mast cell issues. IMHO via this paper, you found a common underlying denominator to tie together the different...
  3. P

I should have been clearer .... The same stuff you mentioned Anabol Dibencoplex with Boron (just bigger package and cheaper).:) Amazon (description vague) VitaCost (does mention the boron). I did not try anything yet. Just reading and absorbing info. After trying to overcome the...
  4. P

High Freddd, I think Wheatley uses H4B as abbreviation for 8-tetrahydrobiopterin (H4B) ..... the B in this case being biopterin
  5. P

Amazon/Vitacost 120caps bottle is a bit cheaper ....about half price :)