• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Metabolic Analysis Results

Hi Sleepy, I was wondering if you found any supplements that really made a difference in your symptoms. I ask because your nutreval test is extremely similar to mine and I was ecstatic to find Rich's incredibly knowledgeable above interpretation of your results (as a proxy for mine :) ) I...
  2. B

Lots of values significantly off in Genova Nutreval

My bad - yes - there is a vitamin section in the lab and it is as you suspected: Yellow Need: ALA, Niacin (B3), Pyridoxine (B6), Folic Acid (B9), Cobalamin (B12), Zinc Red Need: Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Biotin (B7) I have taken the Yasko panel and the Vitamin Diagnostics Methylation...
  3. B

Lots of values significantly off in Genova Nutreval

Does anybody know how to draw conclusions from a Genova Nutreval Test, where lots of values are really out of whack? I am happy to post the test pdf itself if you tell me where to upload it. I am also open to a consultation with a doctor who has significant experience in methylation issues and...