• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Need clarification on 23 and me results

Yes, I am on a healthy diet. I tried avoiding gluten. I also gotten allergy tests and I am not allergic to anything that was on the test (Which was pretty extensive) I have had extensive blue work from 3 different Neurologist, 2 rheumatologists and an infectious disease doctor. Everything was...
  2. B

I don’t have GERD. I have LPR reflux and a right vocal cord paresis. Look up post viral . I cant get off the PPI's. I tried to wean off slowly but it did go well. My throat will start to feel tight and get mucas,I will be on them for the rest of my life. I dont have any issues with my stomach or...
  3. B

My name is Greg, I am a 40 years old and have been dealing with some type of Idiopathic Neuropathy for the past two years. I’ve been trying a lot of different meds, vitamins, and tests to figure out what’s going on with me. Aside from a lumbar puncture that showed a slight protein elevation all...