• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Low Dose Antigens / Immunotherapy (LDA/LDI) Lyme

Try joining the LDA/LDI group on Facebook - hundreds of people there who have tried it and can share about the outcomes and impact.
  2. D

Low Dose Antigens / Immunotherapy (LDA/LDI) Lyme

I am researching LDA for myself and my partner. From what I've read I've been having a hard time determining whether this seems like a credible, scientific treatment or it's complete hogwash. But reading on this thread that it has anything in common with homeopathy is a huge red flag. Anyone...
  3. D

A Tribute To Rich Van Konynenburg

By the way, I think what made Rich so rare is that he was very smart, but he was also very humble and honest about what he didn't know. That allowed him to take in new information and synthesize new treatment approaches. I can think of two pretty big names in this area of research and treatment...
  4. D

We first came into contact with Dr Rich a year ago when we were living in Thailand, our desperate escape from America to try to find an inexpensive place to live as we dealt with MCS. Thanks to his protocol and his wise words of advice and sage analysis we started to get better...and better...
  5. D

We first came into contact with Dr Rich a year ago when we were living in Thailand, our desperate escape from America to try to find an inexpensive place to live as we dealt with MCS. Thanks to his protocol and his wise words of advice and sage analysis we started to get better...and better...