• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Fredrik

GOOD things happening!! Am I a responder???

Thank you Sushi :) In that thread they say about 3000$ for each dose. But, that u need one dose every 3month... Interesting movie! I've read about a few here in Norway who got the treatment in the study, "the symptoms were gone in a few days" one women said. I've sent a conversation message to...
  2. Fredrik

Thanks Sushi! Okey, so he is a private doctor? Have you any idea what the price for this is? I live in Norway and its almost impossible to get it here, so I am thinking about going to US or another country to get it. A country in Europe would be best, since its closer. Does anyone know about...
  3. Fredrik

Jacque: Hi. How did u manage to get rituximab? Private doctor or through the public health system?