• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Laser Energetic Detoxification Practitioners?

On the me cfs methylation forum "cfsman" knows where someone is in the san Francisco bay area. The administrator is sleeping and has yet to validate my login so I can't pm him yet. Google laser energetic detox san francisco and you will see it
  2. K

Stem Cells

If xmrv is the cause of cfs, would an autologus stem cell treatment be useless because the stem cells have xmrv? Would a product like stem kine be usless for the same reason?
  3. K

Stem Cells

YouTube "ethical stem cells now" is a trailer to a 90 minute video about cord stem cells in Mexico with steenblock and ramirez
  4. K

Stem Cells

Has Cheney posted any update on panama for his June follow ups yet on his website?
  5. K

Stem Cells

Regenexx.com , stem cell therapy for joints in Colorado, posts on their candidate form page on their website that their stem cell therapy is less effective if you have taken hormones in the past four months. It also posts other recomendations that would be less relevent to cfs Isscr.org has a...
  6. K

Immune Factor Rituximab on Immune Function in ME/CFS

Bump and does anyone have an update
  7. K

Stem Cells

Below is a link to the International Cellular Medicine Society Report for 2010 , Not only listing and reviewing all stem cell clinics in the world, but also describing basics, i.e.: cord cells will breach the blood brain barrier but adult cells are much much less likely...