• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Americanrealist

having a lot of relief from my cfs symptoms

for a product that has nothing there to begin with, I sure feel great! :) lol anyway all joking aside, I do understand where people are coming from if they are turned off...and on the other side I do find it sad how the new age movement has seemed to close peoples minds to anything that...
  2. Americanrealist

yeah that would be very interesting
  3. Americanrealist

Those might have helped...
  4. Americanrealist

ok just for kicks here is a list of what I've tried: 70 chiropractic adjustments 2 iv ozone therapies followed by iv B12 6 prolotherapies 5 trinfinity 8 sessions 1 atlas profilax adjustment msm, SAMe, vit C, iron, colostrum, magnesium, vit D, Omega 369, dig enzymes, l-glutamine Dr. McCombs...
  5. Americanrealist

my cfs doc didn't really say he thought my cfs was from hepC, he was just running through some possibilities...the truth is, he doesn't know why I got cfs. My personal belief is that it is from emotional stress, as i had borderline personality disorder and I was forcing myself to do to much and...
  6. Americanrealist

all i know is i bought it (rna drops) and it's working for me...having my life back is worth the expense. Besides over the past few years i've spent god knows how much time and money on all kinds of supplements, drugs, and therapies and not one of them actually worked.
  7. Americanrealist

ok well, i started feeling my old "sunburn" side effect a couple days ago that I got when i was on over 150mg effexor about 6 months ago, so my impatientness has caused me to lower the dose from 150mg to 75mg. So far so good at this dose, no fatigue, but I'm monitoring how I feel very...
  8. Americanrealist

Tammy here is a thorough/interesting read about the iCell from the patent page: The process to consistently create iCells is the focus of this patent. The iCell invention pertains to the field of enhanced cellular replication. The iCell is the original missing element that has been...
  9. Americanrealist

no ive never tried that, probably won't need to now
  10. Americanrealist

yeah, rna drops containing the iCell...
  11. Americanrealist

i'm still on effexor now, I don't want to start going off until im on the drops a bit longer, maybe a couple months, not sure i have to see how i feel. however, i have come off effexor before about 2 years ago, and I was drug free for 7 months, it was terrible, I had no energy and my body hurt...
  12. Americanrealist

The following thread is regarding the use of rna drops (iCell) for CFS: my bad, substitute "relief" instead of "cure"...it is relieving me of CFS... well anyway, when i did a search on the whole forum there wasn't any post about the drops, so I figured it would be good to at least let...