• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

I would love some help for my wife - about to have mercury fillings removed !

Thank you for all your thoughts on dental work, and thanks pken for that detailed run through of the supplements my wife is on. She went ahead with the work on 4 teeth, 2 wisdoms pulled, Crown pulled + amalgam removed and replaced with polyceramic. She had slightly improved from a bit of a...
  2. R

Hello, thank you for your responses, We shall definitely consider dropping the 2 wisdom teeth extractions, as she does not appear to be in great shape for too big a procedure. My wife has stopped the Chlorella, she was taking up to 30 a day at one point but has tapered off slowly, and Fred...
  3. R

Hi My wife has been very unwell since about Christmas 2008 not long after a flu vaccine, first diagnosed as Hypothyroidism - Hashimoto's, then we thought we were also dealing with Addisons on top - but all (NHS) tests for that came back ok. private saliva tests for Cortisol all came back very...